- Farrow Financial, Inc. provides continuous supervised and personalized portfolio management for individuals, corporations and not for profit organizations.
- The minimum account size for investment management is $1 million.
- Farrow Financial, Inc. works with all clients to develop an investment policy statement describing portfolio goals, acceptable risk and any restrictions a client wishes to place on their investments.
- Client portfolios typically hold individual stocks, exchange traded funds, bonds, and mutual funds.
- Farrow Financial, Inc. may advise clients on other types of investments when appropriate.
Investing in securities involves the risk of loss. Each type of security in which we invest has unique risks. Clients must be prepared to bear these risks.
- Farrow Financial, Inc. offers comprehensive financial planning services.
- There is no minimum account size.
- Plans are tailored to the needs of each individual client.
- As part of the implementation phase of the financial plan we recommend client-specific changes. When necessary, we work with their current advisor, attorney, accountant, insurance agent or other professionals to execute the plan.
- Goal Prioritization
- Cash Flow & Net Worth Analysis
- Insurance Planning
- Investment Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Informal business valuations
- Business transactions
- Research services
- Non-continuous investment reviews
The Farrow Financial, Inc. Team
John Farrow CFP®, Founder and Owner
John founded Farrow Financial, Inc. in 1981 to provide investment management and financial consulting services. John advises clients, performs investment research, assists with portfolio strategy, and provides consulting services.
Jody Davignon CFA, CFP®, President and Owner
Jody has been a team member since 2000. Jody advises clients, leads financial planning and consulting, performs investment research, manages investment portfolios, and coordinates portfolio strategy.
Deborah Ackerman FPQP™, IACCP®, Compliance & Financial Planning Associate
Deborah has been a team member since 2008. Deborah is the firm’s Chief Compliance Officer and handles all the regulatory and compliance tasks. She also advises and coordinates with clients in developing financial plans.
Miranda Palmer, Operations Manager & Trading Assistant
Miranda has been a team member since 2012. Miranda assists with portfolio trading, handles the firm custodial relationships, the account management for clients, and coordinating client requests.
Ashley Rogers, Financial Service Assistant
Ashley has been a team member since 2021. Ashley handles client communication and daily office operations.